How do I make a police report?

A police report can be made at any time, on any day by calling 701-451-7660 and an officer will be assigned. 

You can also report something in person at the West Fargo Police Department (800 Fourth Ave. E., Suite 2) during business hours 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out which officer or detective is handling my case?
2. How do I get a copy of my driving record?
3. How do I find out about registered sex offenders in my area?
4. Can I get a copy of a police report or accident report?
5. How do I make a police report?
6. How do I file a complaint about an officer?
7. Do officers have a quota for the number of tickets they write?
8. How do police decide where to run radar for speeding?